Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
basically my life can be summed up in alternating periods of Linda Belcher’s “Alriiiiight!” and Bob Belcher’s “Oh my god”
Sometimes I wonder how big my dick would be if I were a guy
so, here’s something. i found a calculator online to help you figure that out
my penis would have been tiny omg
the worst thing you can say to someone is ‘you’re too sensitive’ because that’s basically saying ‘you feel things more deeply and fully than I do and this inconveniences me because now I have to be more mindful of my own actions’
you’re not too sensitive, the world is just callous and stubborn. sensitivity doesn’t make you weak and callousness doesn’t make you strong.
I put myself in timeout because i feel too sensitive and invalidated to function.
someone saying that they’ve missed you
or that they appreciate you
or that something reminded them of you
basically someone making you feel that they’ve thought of you and that you being around means something to them
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Page 1 of 188